Monday, October 29, 2007

Country

All my life I've loved to be outdoors on the farm, playing in the back yard or wandering through the woods. The majority of my friends have always been guys, and good old country boys at that. I belong in a group with them. We hang out together just as me and any of my female friends would except we're a little more reckless and tend to have conversations about hunting, fishing, trucks, and four wheelers. I am truly one of the guys. Mom always nags me about being more feminine and wearing dresses and hanging out with girls. She always wants to go shopping and all of those things just don't seem like much fun to me. I'd rather call my friend Dallas and tell him that we're going four wheeling tonight and he needs to get all the guys up. We go hunting and fishing- sometimes we go together but a lot of times we are alone, enjoying the outdoors. We are good friends back home. Since I've been at VT, I've met some other good old country boys who are just as nice and fun as my guys back home are. We enjoy doing the same things and kick back on Friday and Saturday nights and just hang out, the same as I do at home and the same as they do where ever they're from.

No comments: