Saturday, December 1, 2007

Best Friends Last Forever

When I went home for Thanksgiving break I took two of my friends from Tech homewith me. I already knew that I acted a little differently at home just becauseof how different my two groups of friends are. Although the two groups meshedfairly well I was told by one of my Tech friends that I was much more maturewhen I was home, which took me by surprise because at home everyone teases methat I am immature. This really made me think about whether I have changed orjust act different between different groups of people. As I hung out with allof my friends from home throughout the break I decided that although we allchange and adapt qualities from our friends, all of our identities remain thesame. We all know who each other are, how we will react to things, and prettymuch picked up where we left off. Something that surprised me most about myown identity is that I will forgive and forget the things that my true friendsput in front of me. Although I got into it pretty badly with my three bestfriends, I found that when they are having trouble I will stick behind them nomatter what. Ironically it proved that with all three of them, because when wewere all together drama hit us all hard and although they had done me wrongwhile I was away they are all still my best friends and I love them.

No comments: