Monday, December 3, 2007

Back to the 703

As i left for college i realized i had to leave behind some of my old habits in order to succeed. I was used to doing my homework at the last minute, procrastinating, and not studying for tests. Now i see college as a challenge, i strive to do well in school so i do not fail out. When i went home for winter break i think i had changed as a person. I learned from my sister and have tried to be more family oriented. My sister would come home and go out with friends every night, and as her younger brother i felt insulted a little bit. So now when i go home i stay homeevery once in a while and just hang out with my little brother. I think college has changed me and made me more of an individual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.